An awesome thing happened … I’m now a CTP
2 day’s ago I received a very pleasant email:
Congratulations! You have been selected to receive the Citrix Technology Professional (CTP) award! We’re thrilled to welcome you to this elite family group of technology experts!”
I’ve done in the last months and years some stuff for the Citrix community with this blog, with the participation on Twitter, Citrix Forums, and other Social media channels and I’m leading together with Stefan Beckmann the Swiss Citrix User Group Community. Also I participated on the development of the 1Y1-401 exam and I won the GeekOvation award 2015. Seem’s my passion for Citrix and contribution on the community get honored.
What is the CTP award?
This program is the highest recognition what a Citrix Expert can get and definitely a milestone in my career.
More information about the CTP Program you can get here: https://www.citrix.com/community/ctp.html
More about the CTP 2016 class here:
I’m very thankful to be chosen as a CTP and I’m sure that people surrounding me are jointly responsible for my success!
I want to say THANK YOU!
- To my Family
- To my coworkers and my employer Die Mobiliar (a swiss insurance company)
- To Citrix, especially Perrine Crampton
- To the CTPs I met last year at the Citrix Synergy on the GeekSpeak-Tonight with the GeekOvation Award, especially Aaron Parker who supported me on my Presentation, but also Carl Webster who supported me later with PoSh stuff and of course Jo Harder, GeekOvation MC (Mistress of Ceremonies), who crowned me 🙂
- To my current and former coworkers who supported me always to keep my Citrix heart beating
- To all other which supported me in my doing and I missed here (Sorry!)
And I won’t forget to congratulate to the other new 2016 CTPs
Now I’m really feel obligated to give even more back to the community, of course I will continue to contribute on forums, write more posts on this blog. But I’m pretty sure I will have the chance to hold one or two technical presentations … Good chance to improve my english language … :-S